Organized camping is a creative, educational experience in cooperative group living in the outdoors. It uses the natural surroundings to contribute significantly to physical, mental, spiritual, and social growth.
- Camping contributes to good health.
- Camping helps campers develop self-reliance and resourcefulness.
- Camping enhances spiritual growth.
- Camping contributes to social development.
- Camping is an experience in citizenship training.
This is the traditional Scouting experience for youth in the fifth grade through high school. Service, community engagement and leadership development become increasingly important parts of the program as youth lead their own activities and work their way toward earning Scouting’s highest rank, Eagle Scout.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.